2015 W-2/1095-C Electronic Retrieval Instructions
- Log onto: http://www.paperlessemployee.com/Oasisadvantage.
- Enter your user ID and password from your prior registration or click “Create an Account” and follow the instructions. (If you have already created an account, but cannot remember your user ID or password, utilize the ‘Forgot’ links. Do not recreate an account.)
- Click “Tax Forms.”
- Choose “View” or “Download” (we recommend downloading to a secure location so that a copy is always readily available to you).
- Print your electronic form.
2015 W-2/1095-C Hard Copy Retrieval Instructions
- If you did not elect to receive your W-2 electronically by January 15, 2016, it will be mailed to you prior to January 31, 2016, per IRS guidelines.
Please note: For 2015 tax year, the IRS has extended the deadline to provide the 1095-C to March 31, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For frequently asked questions regarding your W-2, click here.
Using the Employee Services Website
To access your benefits and payroll information, as well as get information about all the great discount programs that are available to you through Oasis, log in to the Employee Services Website below. If you have not yet registered, please click on “Register” below:
- Log On to use the Employee Services Website
- Register to use the Employee Services Website
- Access select areas of the Employee Services Website on any web-enabled device through Oasis Employee Connect, our Mobile App
- To send an email to Oasis, click here.
Employee Service Center
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 822-8704.
Paperless Electronic Onboarding
Worksite employees have the ability to complete their new hire paperwork electronically with Oasis Electronic Onboarding. This easy-to-use, web based system eliminates the need for the endless paperwork that is typically associated with starting a new position. Click here for the system requirements and to get started.