Oasis HR Solutions for Hotels
You’ve worked hard to get your hotel where it is today—but keeping track of complex human resources laws and employment-related matters can really reduce the time you spend doing what you do best: accommodating your guests. Oasis Outsourcing, the nation’s largest privately held Professional Employer Organization (PEO), delivers HR Solutions for hotels which allows owners and managers to focus on guest services and running a successful hotel.
Specialized Services for the Hotel Industry
- Streamlined Payroll Functionality – interfaces with most POS systems
- Benefits and Benefits Administration – access to affordable and comprehensive benefits that can level the playing field with larger companies who are competing for the same employees
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance – includes I-9 compliance, new hire reporting, Social Security Number verification reporting, EEO-1 reporting and more
- Hotel-specific Risk Management/Safety Training – safety training programs specific to kitchen or restaurant needs
- Multi-state Support – streamlines efficiencies and compliance for hotels with locations in multiple states
- Efficient Electronic Onboarding – eliminates paperwork, improves accuracy and reduces costs
Oasis’ key products and services include HR Services, Payroll Administration, Employee Benefits and Risk Management. We offer integrated, cost-effective PEO solutions for your business, which allow you to:
- Focus on Your Core Business – Remove nonrevenue-producing tasks and spend more time on what counts: running your hotel efficiently and profitably.
- Lower Expenses and Increase Profits – Outsource your human resources, benefits, payroll administration and risk management tasks to a provider that has economies of scale and broad expertise–and gain access to cost-saving solutions.
- Become an Employer of Choice – Provide world-class Employee Benefits programs that enable you to attract and retain great employees.
- Maintain Peace of Mind – Our risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services can provide regulatory compliance guidance to help protect your business.