In addition to the capitalized defined within these Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized terms will have the following meanings:
- “Aggregated Information” means aggregated, anonymous data and statistical information about the use of this Website and users of this Website.
- “Client” means the entity that a user represents when using this Website or otherwise submitting information to Oasis through this Website.
- “Client Information” means a Client’s unique HR and PEO information provided to Oasis through this Website.
- “Personal Information” means the personally identifiable information that a user provides to Oasis through this Website, including, without limitation, name, Client name (if applicable), username, password, other log-in information, billing information and other contact information.
- “Service” means the current and future HR and PEO service and all future services, as applicable, accessed through this Website and subject to the additional terms and conditions of the agreement between a Client and Oasis.
- “Oasis”, “our”, “us”, and “we” means Oasis Outsourcing, Inc.
- “User”, “you” and “your” means any person who uses this Website or otherwise submits information to Oasis through this Website.
- “User Generated Content” means all feedback, suggestions, enhancement requests and recommendations, as well as all content you generate or provide, that is posted on or submitted to this Website or otherwise provided to Oasis and relating to this Website.
- “Website” means, collectively, this Website and the Service, as well as all of our current and future intellectual property rights and proprietary technology associated with this Website.
Use of This Website
You are only entitled to use this Website for lawful purposes and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Website is restricted to gathering information about the Service for, and using the Service by, the Client you represent. By using this Website or otherwise submitting information to Oasis through this Website, you represent and warrant to Oasis that you:
(i) are authorized to act on behalf of the entity contracting with Oasis and are of legal age to agree to these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) agree to comply with all applicable rules, regulations, and laws regarding online conduct and transmission of information; and
(iii) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To determine your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to monitor your use of this Website.
Your use of this Website may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of this Website, or other actions that we may take in our sole discretion and from time to time. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the availability of this Website, or any portion or feature of this Website, at any time and in our sole discretion and without prior notice. You, and not Oasis, are solely responsible for maintaining, protecting, backing-up and providing redundant access to your Client Information, Personal Information and User Generated Content.
Although this Website is accessible worldwide, this Website is neither designed nor intended for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with all local laws. We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to limit the availability and/or use of this Website to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction. You shall, at all times, comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and all other applicable governmental entities governing, restricting or otherwise pertaining to the use, transmission, display, exporting or importing of data, products, services and/or technical information.
Use of the Service
Use of the Service is subject to the additional terms and conditions set forth in the service agreement by and between Client and Oasis (“Service Agreement”). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, nor does it, conflict with or reduce any obligations in the Service Agreement that you or a Client may have to Oasis.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you shall not, and you shall not attempt, or otherwise authorize, encourage or support a third party’s attempts, to do any of the following:
- Use this Website for any unlawful purposes.
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures of this Website.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Website or any network associated with this Website.
- Re-engineer, decompile, decrypt, break or otherwise alter or interfere with this Website.
- Create derivative works of or reproduce, modify, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any rights in or to any of the content of this Website.
- Register to use, use or copy any information from this Website if you are a competitor of Oasis.
- Register to use, use or copy any information from this Website for purposes of monitoring availability, performance or functionality or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- Meta tag, frame or mirror this Website.
- Restrict, inhibit or prevent any access to, use or enjoyment of this Website.
- Use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism, including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents, deep link or other similar automated device, program, algorithm or methodology (other than those made available by Oasis on this Website or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari), to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate or search this Website.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, scrape or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Website.
- Deliver malware to this Website or use this Website to distribute malware.
- Launch a DoS or DDoS attack on this Website or use this Website as part of a DDoS attack.
- Deliver altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including spoofing or phishing, through this Website.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
You also agree that you shall not transmit, submit or post any of the following to or through this Website or otherwise submit to Oasis:
- Information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, untimely or misleading.
- Information that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar or otherwise injurious to Oasis or third parties.
- Information that breaches or infringes on Oasis’ or any third party’s rights of confidentiality, publicity, privacy, intellectual property and/or other proprietary rights.
- Copyrighted and/or trademarked information without the prior written permission of the owner of such intellectual property right.
- Data that contains any viruses or other disabling or enabling code that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Information containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or any other form of SPAM.
Oasis owns all right, title and interest in and to this Website including, without limitation, the look and feel, design and organization, and the compilation of the content, code, data and other materials on this Website (collectively, “Website Materials”).
Names and Markings.
Oasis owns all right, title and interest in and to the name Oasis and all copyrights, service mark rights, trademark rights, trade dress rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights relating to this Website or otherwise owned and/or operated by Oasis, as well as all of Oasis’s URLs, website domain names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and other markings (collectively, “Names and Markings”).
Oasis owns all right, title and interest in and to all content on this Website, including, without limitation, all audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, software, titles and Shockwave files (collectively, “Website Content”).
User Generated Content.
Limited License and Prohibited Use.
You may not use any of the Website Materials, Names and Markings or Website Content without our express, prior written permission. You shall not delete or in any other manner alter the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices appearing on this Website or in any way connected with the Service. We make no proprietary claim to any third party names, copyrights, service marks, trademarks or trade dress appearing on this Website. Any third party names, copyrights, service marks, trademarks or trade dress appearing on this Website are property of their respective owners. Without our express, prior written consent, you may only print, download or otherwise use the Website Materials, Names and Markings and Website Content for a Client’s internal, non-commercial use consistent with these Terms and Conditions and applicable law. Except as otherwise permitted under the copyright laws of the United States, no other copying, distribution, redistribution, transmission, publication or use is permitted. Your use of this Website does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or other materials you may access on or through this Website. Oasis expressly reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions.
Rights You Grant to Oasis
Your Information Representations and Warranties
Blogs, Forums, Chat Rooms and Bulletin Boards
From time to time, this Website may include blogs, forums, chat rooms and/or bulletin boards (each, a “Forum”), which allows users to post User Generated Content and interact. Oasis does not prepare, approve or endorse any User Generated Content that may appear in a Forum. You acknowledge and agree that Oasis has no control over and is not responsible for the accuracy, correctness, timeliness, safety or legality of any User Generated Content. You may find User Generated Content to be deceptive, inaccurate, harmful or offensive. Please use caution and common sense when reading User Generated Content posted in our Forums, and do not rely solely on such information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your use and/or reliance on any User Generated Content is at your own risk. Oasis reserves the right, but not the obligation, from time to time and at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, to monitor, edit, remove and/or re-post User Generated Content posted in our Forums.
Copyright Infringement Notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of our Clients and third parties, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1988 (“DMCA”). This DMCA Policy addresses how we handle notices of alleged copyright infringement appearing on this Website.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications (each, a “Notification”) of alleged copyright infringement appearing on this Website must be sent in writing to Oasis’s designated agent (“Designated Agent”) as follows:
Oasis Outsourcing, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
2054 Vista Parkway, Suite 300
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, Section 512(c)(2), the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (Complaining Party) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Oasis to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Oasis to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the Notification is accurate and that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above, and pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, Section 512(c)(2):
- Oasis will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Oasis will attempt to forward the written Notification to the alleged infringer; and
- Oasis will take reasonable steps to attempt to notify the alleged infringer that Oasis has removed or disabled access to the material.
Pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, Section 512(c)(2), a party may counter a Notification by providing a written communication (each, a Counter Notification) to Oasis’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the party;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the party has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The party’s name, address, and telephone number; and
- A statement that the party consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the party is located, or if the party’s address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the Website may be found, and that the party will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above, and pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, Section 512(c)(2):
- Oasis will attempt to provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Oasis will attempt to inform the Complaining Party that Oasis will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the removed material within 10 business days;
- Oasis will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the removed material within 14 business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Oasis’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the party providing the Counter Notification from engaging in infringing activity relating to the removed material on Oasis’s network or system.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Links to Third Party Websites
Linking to this Website
You may link to this Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal, consistent with these Terms and Conditions and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of this Website, but you may not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You may not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website may not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to cease immediately. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH BELOW ARE REASONABLE, REFLECT AN INFORMED, VOLUNTARY ALLOCATION OF THE RISKS BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN THAT MAY EXIST IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MATERIALLY INDUCED OASIS TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THE TRANSMISSION, STORAGE, VIEWING AND RETRIEVAL OF DATA AND FILES THROUGH THE INTERNET ARE SUBJECT TO A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL THAT MAKE SUCH TRANSMISSION, STORAGE, VIEWING AND RETRIEVAL POTENTIALLY UNRELIABLE. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL CONTENT, LICENSES, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THIS WEBSITE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING UNDER ANY STATUTE, LAW, COMMERCIAL USAGE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY DATA, MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THIS WEBSITE IS OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS; OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL DETECT EVERY SECURITY OR OTHER VULNERABILITY OF YOUR DEVICE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE IS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PLATFORM. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, CURRENTNESS, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR TASK OR APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY OASIS OR ANY OF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DATA, MATERIAL, SOFTWARE, EQUIPMENT OR HARDWARE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SHALL CONTINUE TO APPLY EVEN IF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some state laws do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, DATA, CONTENT OR MATERIAL. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION TO OASIS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF OASIS TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS THAT ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED $100. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORMS AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SHALL CONTINUE TO APPLY EVEN IF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some state laws do not allow limitations on certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR THIS WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Oasis and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, independent contractors, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and costs, arising, directly or indirectly, out of or attributable to (i) any breach or violation by you of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your failure to provide accurate, complete and/or current information when using this Website or otherwise submitting information to Oasis through this Website; (iii) your use or misuse of this Website; and (iv) any agreement between you and any third party.
Client Service Department.
Most concerns involving this Website can be resolved quickly and efficiently through your Client Solutions Manager or HR Field Account Manager. If you are unable to resolve your concern within ten (10) business days of contacting your Client Solutions Manager or HR Field Account Manager, then either party may file a claim pursuant to these Terms and Conditions to resolve the dispute.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. For any action or legal proceeding arising, directly or indirectly, out of or related to the Website or these Terms and Conditions, the parties hereby expressly consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and/or federal courts in and/or for Palm Beach County, Florida, USA, and each party hereby expressly waives any objection to such venue based upon forum non-conveniens or otherwise.
The prevailing party in any action or legal proceeding arising out of or related to the Website or these Terms and Conditions arising, directly or indirectly, out of or related to these Terms and Conditions will be entitled to an award of their reasonable attorney’s fees and costs (including, without limitation, all taxable and non-taxable costs, and all fees and costs to determine the amount of fees and costs to be awarded) incurred prior to any such action or legal proceeding, as well as at all levels of trial and appeal. You also agree that service of any court paper may be affected upon you by mail or in such other manner as may be provided under applicable laws, rules of procedure or local rules. You acknowledge that we may be irreparably damaged if these Terms and Conditions are breached by you, and damages at law would be an inadequate remedy. In the event of a breach or threatened breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions by you, we shall be entitled, in addition to all rights and remedies, to an injunction restraining such breach or threatened breach, without being required to show any actual damage or to post an injunction bond, or to a decree for specific performance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Term and Survival
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
At our sole discretion and at any time, we may amend these Terms and Conditions. You should review these Terms and Conditions for amendments each time you use this Website. For your convenience, we post on this Website the last date these Terms and Conditions were updated. If our Terms and Conditions are amended, the amended Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately for all users of this Website. Your continued use of this Website following an amendment will evidence your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
Oasis Outsourcing, Inc.
Attn: Marketing Department
2054 Vista Parkway, Suite 300
West Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Last Updated: March 2, 2016