Complete New Hire Paperwork with Electronic Onboarding
There are two options to choose from to complete the Electronic Onboarding paperwork, depending on how the paperwork will be submitted to your manager.
If you will be reporting directly to your worksite location and presenting your I-9 documents in person to the Hiring Manager, regardless of where you complete the Electronic Onboarding paperwork, choose Option “Local Employee”. For the Local Employee option for the new hire paperwork, click here to be directed to Oasis Electronic Onboarding.
If your worksite location is not at the actual worksite of the company, and if you will not be presenting your I-9 documents in person to your Hiring Manager, then choose Option “Remote Employee”. This option may include utilizing a Notary Public to have your I-9 documents reviewed and recorded to submit to your Company.
Please click here for the “Remote Employee” version of Oasis Electronic Onboarding.
Oasis Electronic Onboarding is compatible with most current PC and Mac computing systems. Detailed system requirements are as follows.
- You will need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your PC, for your free copy of Adobe Reader or to upgrade your current version, click here.
- PC Requirements: Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. If you are using a 64 bit operating system you must use the most current version of Adobe Reader.
- MAC Requirements: Safari Versions 4.0-5.0 (Note: Safari 5.1 is not supported at this time by Adobe Reader). OSX Leopard v10.5 or OSX Snow Leopard v10.6, 64-bit. OSX Lion v10.7 is not supported at this time. If you are using OSX Snow Leopard v10.6, the following steps must be taken:
- Right-click or control-click the Safari icon in the dock
- Select ‘Options’
- Select ‘Show’ in Finder
- In the Finder window that opens, right-click or control-click the Safari application icon
- Select ‘Get Info’
- In the ‘Get Info’ window, check the box beside ‘Open in 32-bit Mode’
- Close the ‘Get Info’ window
- Restart Safari