Oasis HR Solutions for Retail
The retail industry is fast-paced, highly competitive and customer driven, which means owners and managers need to concentrate on meeting customers’ needs, driving growth and increasing profits—but keeping track of complex human resources laws, running payroll and dealing with employee-related challenges can reduce the time focused on the core business. Oasis Outsourcing, the nation’s largest privately held Professional Employer Organization (PEO), delivers HR Solutions for retail which allows owners and managers to focus on industry trends and customer needs.
Specialized Services for the Retail Industry
- Streamlined Payroll Functionality – interfaces with most POS systems
- Benefits and Benefits Administration – access to affordable and comprehensive benefits that can level the playing field with larger retailers who are competing for the same managers and associates
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance – includes I-9 compliance, new hire reporting, Social Security Number verification reporting, EEO-1 reporting and more
- Multi-state Support – streamlines efficiencies and compliance for establishments with store locations in multiple states
- Efficient Electronic Onboarding – eliminates paperwork, improves accuracy and reduces costs
Oasis’ key products and services include HR Services, Payroll Administration, Employee Benefits and Risk Management. We offer integrated, cost-effective PEO solutions for your business, which allow you to:
- Focus on Your Core Business – Remove nonrevenue-producing tasks and spend more time on what counts: running your store(s) efficiently and profitably.
- Lower Expenses and Increase Profits – Outsource your human resources, benefits, payroll administration and risk management tasks to a provider that has economies of scale and broad expertise–and gain access to cost-saving solutions.
- Become an Employer of Choice – Provide world-class Employee Benefits programs that enable you to attract and retain great managers and associates.
- Maintain Peace of Mind – Our risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services can provide regulatory compliance guidance to help protect your store.