Keeping track of all the federal and state laws—and the numerous changes to those laws—can be a daunting and time-consuming task. Oasis Outsourcing’s Human Resources professionals stay abreast of these laws and can help ensure that your company is compliant.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration
- FMLA Processing and Administration – Oasis will process and administer FMLA for eligible worksite employees, including assistance with determination of FMLA eligibility, providing letters, notices and reminders to worksite employees and tracking FMLA time used by the worksite employee.
I-9 Compliance Assistance
- Oasis maintains copies of I-9 forms after initial implementation of the account and related new hire paperwork for worksite employees (Clients maintain all originals), provides reports detailing employees’ work authorization expiration/ renewal dates and researches immigration laws.
New Hire Reporting
- New Worksite Employee Reporting – Oasis provides a data upload for new hires, terminations and wage information for state unemployment and other regulatory reporting requirements. We provide a similar data upload for wage/employment verification.
Social Security Number (SSN) Verification Report
- SSN Verification – Oasis reports new worksite employees’ Social Security numbers to the Social Security Administration for verification, informs clients of mismatched information and completes Social Security Administration wage verification requests.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- EPLI – Oasis provides clients with $2 million of coverage for claims resulting from wrongful employment practice acts related to termination, discrimination and sexual harassment.
- HR Support – Human Resources Services will provide information and reports to help respond to discovery requests and otherwise support the defense of a claim.
- EEO-1 Report – Oasis submits an annual EEO-1 report to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) for all of our PEO clients. We also provide VETS-100 data for clients upon request.
- EEOC Charge Facilitation – Oasis will report claims to our EPLI carrier, explain the client response process and assist in providing data collection.
Employment Verification and Records
- Employment Verification – Oasis offers an automated service for wage and employment verification through a third-party wage/employment verification provider.
- Employment Records – Oasis Outsourcing provides assistance with records/information in support of subpoenas, audits, etc.
Employment Forms and Posters
- Employment Forms – Oasis will provide forms for employment-related matters (e.g., leave of absence, termination, payroll deduction, counseling). Forms customization to client specifications is also available.
- Posters – Federal and State all-in-one posters are provided to all clients. Mandated poster updates are also provided.
Resource for Federal and State Regulations
- For Managers/Supervisors – Our team of SPHR/PHR-certified and experienced Human Resources professionals keep abreast of federal and state regulations to respond to inquiries as needed.