Oasis HR Solutions for Architecture Firms
You’ve worked hard to get your architecture firm where it is today—but keeping track of complex human resources laws, medical benefits regulations and payroll administration can really cut into the time you spend doing what you do best— running your firm profitably.
Specialized Support for the Architecture Industry
- Recruiting & Staffing– Finding the right person for the job can be very time-consuming—even more so for architecture firms who are searching for CAD operators, designers, project managers and technical and administrative staff with the right education, experience and skills. But Oasis clients have an advantage—Oasis StaffSourcing. Oasis StaffSourcing helps you meet your hiring demands with full recruiting, selection and pre-employment screening tools— all with guaranteed results! As an added bonus, the services that are fee-based have attractive pricing.
- Human Resources Services– You know a lot about architecture, but are you up-to-date on ever-changing employment laws, rules and regulations? Oasis is, and will provide current updates, changes and best practices so you can manage through this legislative landscape.
- Employee Benefits– Losing the best employees to larger firms with better benefits is a challenge most small businesses face, but providing those same benefits can be more costly for a small company than a larger one. Oasis can help you resolve this problem. The co-employment relationship with Oasis gives you access to increased buying power that can level the playing field with those larger companies.
Our key products and services include HR Services, Payroll Administration, Employee Benefits and Risk Management. We offer integrated, cost-effective PEO solutions for your business, which allow you to:
- Focus on Your Core Business – Remove nonrevenue-producing tasks and spend more time on what counts: running your company profitably.
- Lower Expenses and Increase Profits – Outsource your Human Resources, Employee Benefits and Payroll Administration tasks to a provider that has economies of scale and broad expertise.
- Become an Employer of Choice – Provide world-class benefit programs that enable you to attract and retain great employees.
- Maintain Peace of Mind – Our risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services can provide regulatory compliance guidance to help protect your firm.
Interested in learning more about Oasis HR Solutions for Architecture Firms? Please submit the form to the right.