Are Your Plans in Place for Meeting ACA Requirements?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) can help your company understand how Healthcare Reform legislation affects your business. PEOs not only provide ACA compliant plans, but also are an expert resource for helping businesses navigate the complexities of the various provisions and stay compliant with the additional administrative and reporting requirements.
With the many new requirements, it is challenging for a business to handle ACA compliance alone. By using a PEO, you have a partner to keep your business up-to-date on key provisions, reduce your risk of non-compliance and avoid potential penalties.
Oasis Outsourcing, one of the nation’s largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs), is here to help your business get through any ACA challenges. Oasis has expertise in all areas of the legislation; here are just some of the ways we can help your business:
- Benefits Plans – Minimal Essential Coverage (MEC), Minimum Value Plans
- Extended Benefits Coverage – Dependent Age Tracking
- Reporting – Cost of Coverage Reporting on the W-2, Assistance with 6055/6056 Reporting
- Administration – Waiting Period Compliance, Tracking Hours of Service, Calculating Employee Status, Setting Threshold Notifications for Total Hours of Service
- Employee Communications – Summary of Benefits and Coverage, Notice of Exchange
Interested in learning more about Oasis and how we can meet your needs? Contact us at 866-AT-OASIS (866-286-2747) or Request a Consultation.