Get started with onboarding efficiently and seamlessly. The Oasis® Electronic Onboarding platform is easy to use, eliminating endless paperwork that is typically associated with the start of a new job. Learn more about Electronic Onboarding, including system requirements.
Registering & Logging into the Employee Services Website
Log in or register on the Employee Services Website to gain access to your payroll information and to review the great discount programs available through Oasis.
- Register to use the Employee Services Website by selecting “Sign Up”
- Log in to the Employee Services Website by entering your Username and Password and selecting “Sign In”
- Download our App to access your pay stub and other frequently used areas of the Employee Services Website
W-2/1095-C Retrieval Instructions
Please note: If you register to receive your W-2/1095-C electronically, you will receive a notification when they are available. If you elected to receive your W-2 via regular mail, it will be mailed prior to January 31st. If you have not received it by February 6th, please contact us. Prior to that, it will be in process.
Electronic Retrieval – if you registered to receive your W-2 and/or 1095-C electronically
- Log in to the Employee Services Website
- Click on “Current Year W-2” under Featured Links
- Click on “View W-2” Link
- The W-2 will open in a new window where you can print it immediately or save it for future access.
- This form will be available to you until December 31, 2020.
Hard Copy Retrieval – if you did not previously register to receive your W-2 and/or 1095-C electronically
Your W-2 will be mailed to you prior to January 31st, per IRS guidelines. If you need it prior to receiving it in the mail, please follow the above instructions for electronic retrieval.
Read frequently asked questions regarding Oasis W-2s and 1095-Cs.
If you have any questions, please call the Oasis Employee Service Center at (800) 822-8704.