WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Dec. 3, 2019 – Oasis, a Paychex® Company, a leading HR solutions firm and Professional Employer Organization (PEO), has launched a redesigned website to support business owners and their employees. Designed with a new approach to HR management, the new website brings together an employee-focused design with a simple, yet comprehensive, view of critical business data.
The next-generation Oasis® Client Services Website streamlines common back-office functions, including payroll, HR and benefits administration, while also providing strategic business metrics at a glance. While simple to use, the system also offers advanced functionality to support complex business scenarios.
The new website represents a significant upgrade in functionality for Oasis clients and their employees. From implementation through payroll processing and employee management, every customer touchpoint has been redesigned with a focus on improving the user experience through enhanced self-service.
- A new online company setup solution that allows clients to quickly walk through a step-by-step setup wizard, and easily submit all company information online.
- A streamlined payroll process with a “One Click Submit” option to reduce processing time.
- A new workers’ compensation module providing on-demand visibility to current and past cases.
- A simplified employee management module with an employee-centric design offering a comprehensive view of employee data and the ability to make employee-level updates all on one screen, including:
- payroll changes
- training requests
- performance management updates
- Employees also benefit from the new design with an integrated website providing payroll, benefits and retirement information accompanied by an updated mobile solution as well.
“Our new digital website is a powerful, cost-efficient and time-saving tool that empowers small- and medium-sized businesses to drive business growth through more efficient HR management,” saidJoel Steigelfest, senior director of PEO Technology at Oasis. “It will help clients access more meaningful data, provide intuitive user experiences and personalized interactions, as well as deliver valuable functionality and timely, actionable information.”
The new website demonstrates the ongoing commitment of Oasis to elevate the client experience by focusing on innovation as an ongoing strategy that encompasses both technology and service. This latest advancement allows clients to reduce administrative burdens through simplified payroll, HR and benefits tools, while also providing the data and support needed to help them focus on strategic business decisions.
Lisa Sowerby, national director of PEO Service at Oasis, added, “This new platform provides an innovative solution for accessing HR services, while elevating expectations from users in how they manage HR administration. With the simplified and intuitive user experience, clients will have quick, easy access to everything necessary to better manage their business and staff.”