Latest Update as of June 21, 2021
- Learn more about changes to the Targeted Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program in our article on the American Rescue Plan Act.
- New York and California have lifted their COVID-19 restrictions on capacity limits and social distancing in most instances. However, N.Y. has said businesses can continue to adhere to state guidance or implement other health precautions, while California's state of emergency order remains in effect. Check out what's happening in your state
- Our interactive state compliance tool now includes a section on state-sponsored retirement programs. Learn more about states that have established or will implement programs (CA, CO, CT, IL, MD, NJ, NY, OR)
- New York state opens its Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program application portal. Learn about eligibility
- Employee mental health impacts them and can be costly to your business. Watch our webinar or listen to the latest podcasts for tips on improving workplace wellbeing.