Oasis HR Solutions for Educational Institutions
Keeping track of complex human resources laws and payroll can really cut into the time educational institutions spend doing what they do best: educating students.
To help educational institutions stay ahead of the game, team up with Oasis. As one of the nation’s leading PEOs, Oasis has the HR resources to help them run their schools in a cost-effective manner.
Specialized Support for the Education Industry
- Human Resources Guidance – Schools and colleges can be exposed to harassment and discrimination issues. The HR professionals at Oasis can provide training programs for employees to aid in preventing these issues, as well as, provide guidance in establishing progressive discipline programs.
- Legal Compliance – Oasis helps schools and colleges deal with compliance issues. This is especially important for those with multi-state campuses. Our experts in payroll, tax and legal compliance specialize in these issues.
- Web-Based Solutions – Oasis provides a web-based integrated solution for payroll administration, benefits, human resources and workers’ compensation. This means the school administrators can access all of this information anywhere they have a computer—no additional software is required.
Key products and services include HR Services, Payroll Administration, Employee Benefits and Risk Management. We offer integrated, cost-effective PEO solutions for educational institutions, which allow them to:
- Focus on Their Core Business – Remove nonrevenue-producing tasks and spend more time on what counts: developing curriculum and attracting students.
- Lower Expenses and Increase Profits – Outsource human resources, benefits, payroll administration and risk management tasks to a provider that has economies of scale and broad expertise–and gain access to cost-saving solutions.
- Become an Employer of Choice – Provide world-class Employee Benefits programs that attract and retain great employees.
- Maintain Peace of Mind – Our risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services can provide regulatory compliance guidance to help protect a school or college.
To return to the Oasis Alliance Advantage page, please click here.