Oasis HR Solutions for Educational Institutions
You’ve worked hard to get your school or college where it is today—but keeping track of complex human resources laws and payroll can really cut into the time you spend doing what you do best: educating students.
To stay ahead of the game, team up with Oasis. As one of the nation’s leading PEOs, Oasis has the HR resources you need to run your school in a cost-effective manner.
Specialized Support for the Education Industry
- Human Resources Guidance – Schools and colleges can be exposed to harassment and discrimination issues. The HR professionals at Oasis can provide training programs for your employees to aid in preventing these issues, as well as, provide guidance in establishing progressive discipline programs.
- Legal Compliance – Oasis helps schools and colleges deal with compliance issues. This is especially important for those with multi-state campuses. Our experts in payroll, tax and legal compliance specialize in these issues.
- Web-Based Solutions – Oasis provides a web-based integrated solution for payroll administration, benefits, human resources and workers’ compensation. This means you can access all of this information anywhere you have a computer—no additional software is required.
- Focus on Your Core Business – Remove nonrevenue-producing tasks and spend more time on what counts: developing curriculum and attracting students.
- Lower Expenses and Increase Profits – Outsource your human resources, benefits, payroll administration and risk management tasks to a provider that has economies of scale and broad expertise–and gain access to cost-saving solutions.
- Become an Employer of Choice – Provide world-class Employee Benefits programs that enable you to attract and retain great employees.
- Maintain Peace of Mind – Our risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services can provide regulatory compliance guidance to help protect your school or college.
Interested in learning more about Oasis HR Solutions for Educational Institutions? Please submit the form to the right.