ACH of America (ACH) was acquired by Paychex in 2019 and is now known as Oasis, a Paychex® Company.
Current Clients & Employees
Current clients or worksite employees in need of assistance may contact us at 407-788-7112, or reach out to their Account Representative directly.
Please use the links below to access your important websites/information:
- Client Services Website – https://portal.oasisassistant.com
- Employee Services Website – https://portal.oasisassistant.com
- ACH Client (Legacy) – https://www.achclient.com/
- 2020 FSA - Dependent Care Reimbursement
- 2020 FSA - Medical Expense Reimbursement Claim Form
- 2021 FSA Election/Change Form - Dependent Care Reimbursement
- 2021 FSA Election/Change - Medical Expense
- 2021 FSA Election/Change - Medical Expense Reimbursement
- 2021 FSA - Medical Expense
Attract and retain talent
We can help you to offer programs and benefits that enable you to recruit and retain the very best employees in today’s marketplace.
Focus on your core business
We can provide support for many of your Human Resources and Payroll administrative tasks.
We can help you design a benefits package that will enable you to compete with Fortune 500 companies for the best employees.
We help keep your business in compliance by keeping track of complex employment laws and offer risk management strategies.
Access Next Gen technology
Our best-in-class websites make it easy to manage Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits.
Oasis is a full-service Professional Employer Organization (PEO) offering comprehensive Human Resources, Group Benefits and Benefits Plan Administration, Payroll Administration, and Risk Management Services.
The change in ownership to Oasis allowed ACH to maintain its strengths and unique offerings while gaining access to additional resources and support from an industry-leading PEO. ACH continues to:
- Provide world-class service through its professional Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits team members
- Provide a comprehensive national health plan offering several plan choices to your employees through one of the largest medical network systems in the state