As of July 1, the SBA is no longer accepting applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans. Late on June 30, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed an extension of the application deadline to August 8. This requires approval by the House and, if passed, to go to the White House for President Trump’s signature.
Learn how to maximize PPP loan forgiveness, and see other available funding options.
Doherty Employer Services/Oasis DEG
Oasis DEG, formerly known as Doherty Employer Services, was acquired by Oasis Outsourcing in 2015 and is now known as Oasis, a Paychex® Company.
Oasis, a Paychex® Company is a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO). We offer integrated, cost-effective solutions for your business, which enable you to:
- Attract and retain talent – We can help you to offer programs and benefits that enable you to recruit and retain the very best employees in today’s marketplace.
- Focus on your core business – We can provide support for many of your Human Resources and Payroll administrative tasks.
- World class benefits – We can help you design a benefits package that will enable you to compete with Fortune 500 companies for the best employees.
- Mitigate risk – We help keep your business in compliance by keeping track of complex employment laws and offer risk management strategies.
- Access Next gen technology – Our best-in-class websites make it easy to manage Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits.
Current clients or worksite employees in need of assistance may contact in the following ways:
- Current Client Questions: 800-989-7040
- Worksite Employee Questions: 800-989-7040
- Non-sales Inquiries: 800-989-7040
Please click the links below to access your important websites:
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a client, please call 866-987-0515 or submit the form on this page for more information.
June 10, 2020: The passage of the PPP Flexibility Act on June 5, 2020 modifies certain provisions related to the forgiveness of loans under the Paycheck Protection Program, allowing recipients of loan forgiveness under the PPP to defer payroll taxes.