On August 4th, the U.S. Small Business Association published new Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness FAQs. Our teams are working to review this new guidance and we will continue to keep you updated on how this may impact the loan forgiveness process, what is required as part of your forgiveness application, and how to use our in-app tools to support your application.
Additionally, as of August 8th, the SBA will no longer be accepting applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans. Learn how to maximize PPP loan forgiveness and more.
Staff One HR, was acquired by Oasis in 2017 and is now known as Oasis, a Paychex® Company.
Oasis, a Paychex® Company is a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO). We offer integrated, cost-effective solutions for your business, which enable you to:
- Attract and retain talent – We can help you to offer programs and benefits that enable you to recruit and retain the very best employees in today’s marketplace.
- Focus on your core business – We can provide support for many of your Human Resources and Payroll administrative tasks.
- World class benefits – We can help you design a benefits package that will enable you to compete with Fortune 500 companies for the best employees.
- Mitigate risk – We help keep your business in compliance by keeping track of complex employment laws and offer risk management strategies.
- Access Next gen technology – Our best-in-class websites make it easy to manage Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits.
Current clients or worksite employees in need of assistance may contact us at 214-461-1140 or 1-800-771-7823.
Please click the links below to access your important websites/information:
- HR Forms
- HR Center
- Money Card
- Manager Self Service MSS
- Employee Self Service ESS
- Predictive Index
- Time America
- Background Screening
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a client, please call 866-987-0935 or submit the form to the right.
June 10, 2020: The passage of the PPP Flexibility Act on June 5, 2020 modifies certain provisions related to the forgiveness of loans under the Paycheck Protection Program, allowing recipients of loan forgiveness under the PPP to defer payroll taxes.