Industry Information Center
Links to employment-related information resources are shown below.
- NAPEO – The National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) is the largest trade association for professional employer organizations (PEOs) nationwide.
- Employee Benefit News – Information, analysis and work solutions for benefits decision makers.
- HR World – A place to find information, resources and opportunities within Human Resources.
- Human Resource Management – The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management.
- US Department of Labor News – Press releases, speeches and congressional testimony.
- Workforce Magazine – Count on Workforce’s 80 years of experience to identify trends in HR and give you the tools to be successful.
- U.S. Department of Labor – Prepares the American workforce for new and better jobs, ensuring the adequacy of America’s workplaces.
- Chamber of Commerce Locator – Search for a Chamber of Commerce anywhere in the country.
- American Society for Training & Development – World’s leading association for workplace learning and performance professionals.
- EEAC/Affirmative Action – Equal Employment Advisory Council dedicated to eliminate workplace discrimination.
- ERISA Industry Committee (ERIC) – An association of America’s largest employers committed to the advancement of voluntary retirement, health care coverage and other employee benefit plans.
- Employers Council on Flexible Compensation – Effective benefits lobbying organization.
- International Foundation for Employee Benefit Plans – The largest educational association serving the employee benefits and compensation industry.
- World at Work – Formerly the American Compensation Association and the Canadian Compensation Association, World at Work is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional association dedicated to knowledge leadership in compensation, benefits and total rewards.