Growth and Development
Oasis’s Human Resources Department can offer training programs, help you establish a performance management plan and assist you with the development of your employees.
- The Oasis eLearning Center – Oasis offers thousands of complimentary courses, books, videos and resources as part of our eLearning program. Topics include: Compliance, Leadership, Management, Microsoft Office skills, Customer Service and many more. This service includes reporting capabilities. In addition, there is an extensive library of courses available for purchase at substantially discounted rates. A variety of eLearning courses can also be conducted onsite, by Oasis HR professionals.
- Webinars – Webinars on a variety of employment-related and management development topics are presented in one hour sessions with time allowed for interactive discussions. Click here for our current schedule of complimentary webinars.
- Onsite Training – Oasis HR professionals can conduct training on a variety of management topics at the client site.
- Performance Evaluations – Oasis can develop customized performance management tools and training to support program implementation of position-specific evaluation forms, performance objectives, 360 degree feedback programs, etc.
- Retention Strategies and Program Development – Oasis assists clients with the development of reward, incentive, and recognition programs, compensation programs (i.e., salary bands, incentives, performance-based benchmarking) and client policy and benefit reviews to provide competitive positioning in the market. Implementation assistance is also available.
- New Hire Orientation Programs – Oasis will create, enhance and/or implement an employee orientation unique to each client to support short- and long-term human capital objectives, including attrition rate decreases, job readiness, etc.
- Staffing Analysis and Organizational Structure Assessment – Oasis can review staffing, job titles and descriptions and make recommendations for alternative staffing levels, organizational design and structure, functional alignment, etc. to maximize staff effectiveness.
- Behavioral Assessments – Behavioral assessments measure the work-related behaviors and motivating needs of employees. These will give you and your management team the power and knowledge to better motivate, lead and utilize your people to achieve your company’s goals. It is also a reliable recruitment tool.
- Employee Opinion/Satisfaction Surveys – Oasis can create and administer web-based or hard copy customized surveys (employee, supervisor/manager, department specific or organization-wide) to assess employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Diversity Programs & Initiatives – Oasis can create and implement programs to include sensitivity, discrimination and harassment-free workplace training.
- Internal Investigations & Formal Complaints – Oasis can assist and advise PEO clients with internal investigation procedures and internal complaint processes. Employee training and coaching for supervisors and managers are also available to help with implementation.