Payroll Processing, Administration and More
Make Payroll Processing a Snap!
One of the core expectations your employees have is to be paid correctly and on time, so it’s important that you get it right. At Oasis, a Paychex® Company, we take the burden of payroll processing–and the administrative tasks that go along with it–off of your shoulders with the payroll administration services we provide. Oasis® has a team of experts who are dedicated to your account and they ensure that your employees are paid correctly and on time, every time.
At Oasis, we provide our clients with access to a state-of-the-art, web-based Human Resources Information System (HRIS). By doing this, our clients avoid the major capital expenditure associated with purchasing an HRIS, and we are responsible for the Information Technology (IT) staff, all support and the continual upgrades that are required to process payroll.
A lot goes into providing state-of-the-art payroll administration services. Some of our key payroll processing services include:
In addition, Oasis has successfully completed the SOC 1 Type II, also known as SSAE 16 Type II, (formerly SAS 70 Type II) audit. SOC 1 Type II is an in-depth audit developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) to test the processes and internal controls of service providers as they relate to data security and storage, system utilization monitoring, client payroll processing, tax filings and more. Examples of some of the controls implemented and tested for payroll administration services include:
- Data files, software and related documentation, both on-site and off-site, are properly stored, restricted to authorized users, and storage sites are periodically reviewed for security of data files.
- Outbound data transmissions between Oasis and its clients are complete, accurate and secure.
- Payroll data (including voids, reissues, reversal and tax adjustments) is recorded, processed and distributed accurately and completely.
- Tax filings and W-2s are recorded, processed and distributed accurately and completely.
Oasis® TimeKeeper – Your Time and Labor Management Solution
Oasis® TimeKeeper is a robust web-based time and attendance solution that captures and stores real-time data to help businesses make informed workforce solutions. Accessible from anywhere at anytime, it assists businesses in maintaining compliance with local, state and federal laws, increases efficiency, reduces costs and helps identify process and productivity improvement opportunities.
- Workforce Management
- Easy integration with Payroll Systems
- Variety of Data Collection Methods
- Employee Time and Attendance Software
Expense Management Through Certify
Oasis has partnered with Certify to provide our clients with a simplified expense management solution!
- Automated expense reports
- Web-based approvals
- Seamless data integration
- Reporting visibility
These are just a few reasons why so many businesses choose Oasis as their PEO.