As a Shop Association Member, You Can Improve Your Business With Oasis PEO Services
A leader in the PEO industry, Oasis provides innovative workforce solutions for employment-related functions including:
- Human Resources Services – Reduce time spent on administrative and compliance tasks by partnering with a PEO.
- Employee Benefits – Recruit and retain top employees with Fortune 500-type benefits.
- Payroll Administration – Processing payroll accurately and efficiently – a burden Oasis® can take off your shoulders.
- Risk Management – We take care of workers’ compensation for all worksite employees and help you to create and maintain a safe work environment.
- ACA Support – offers expert guidance and administrative relief to our clients as they navigate through the various regulations.
By offering integrated, cost-effective solutions, we provide remarkable value to your business. The Oasis Advantage allows you to:
- Attract and retain talent – We can help you to offer programs and benefits that enable you to recruit and retain the very best employees in today’s marketplace.
- Focus on your core business – We can provide support for many of your Human Resources and Payroll administrative tasks.
- World class benefits – We can help you design a benefits package that will enable you to compete with Fortune 500 companies for the best employees.
- Mitigate risk – We help keep your business in compliance by keeping track of complex employment laws and offer risk management strategies.
- Access Next gen technology – Our best-in-class websites helps make it easy to manage Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits.
Todd Puig – Senior Professional Employer Consultant
Experience: I have been a Senior Consultant with Oasis since 1996 and in overall business development since 1993.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from Stetson University; Master’s Degree from University of Florida
Certifications: Slavic 401(k)/PEO Certified, Health, Life and Variable Annuity 215 Licensed
My Purpose: I come to work each day to help my clients become more successful by helping them control their human resources costs and liabilities and attract and retain the most highly qualified employees.